Translate

Friday, August 12, 2011

Not I, Just Him!

Welcome to my first blog!  This blog is entitled "Not I, Just Him" because that is what I plan on using this blog for; to point people to Jesus Christ! I am really just a nobody but because I know Jesus as my personal Savior that makes me a somebody.  It has been said that the human body, when dehydrated down to only its elements, would only be worth about 3 dollars.  What makes us valuable is that fact that we are made in the image of God. 

This blog is simply a way for me to share things that God has shown me and is still showing me through His Word and through His service.  What a wonderful thing it is to be a child of the king!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog and there are some neat tools I'll show you when you get time. This is going to be great thing for you.

    ReplyDelete